Find the Perfect Cab and Chassis for Sale Today
When you see a cab and chassis for sale, you see a fresh start. Ordering just the chassis rails and cab allows you to modify your heavy-duty or medium-duty commercial vehicle into anything from a tow truck to an emergency response and support unit. No matter what kind of job you have in mind, one of our sellers is bound to have the right cab and chassis for sale.
Huge Brand Selection (International, Ford Cab and Chassis and More)
Within our listings you’ll find trusted cab and chassis brands. Whether you need an International, Freightliner, Chevy, or Ford cab and chassis, we have plenty of different models with a gross vehicle weight rating to best suit your needs.
What to Consider When Looking for a Cab and Chassis
In general, you’re going to want to consider the following:
- Tank Size – If your vehicle is going to primarily stay onsite, you may be able to get away with a smaller 25 gallon tank. However, if you are going to be doing a lot of transportation, you may want to go with a 100 gallon tank, or even dual 80 gallon tanks.
- Suspension – Two types to consider:
- A multi-leaf suspension system is fine for heavy payloads, but you may want to also go with shock absorbers to smooth out the ride.
- Air suspension systems are typical for Class 6 trucks on up. They also lower the truck for easier loading.
- Transmission – An automatic transmission may be easier to drive, but manual transmission is better for towing and also easier for maintenance.
- Drivetrain – This is what sends power to your wheels.
- A 4x2 drivetrain powers the rear wheels only
- A 4x4 drivetrain offers standard 4-wheel drive when needed
- A 6x4 drivetrain is the most common for cargo trucks
- A 6x6 drivetrain is good for heavy equipment transportation or logging