Crane Trucks for Every Job
Unlike stationary cranes, a truck-mounted crane allows you to navigate from site to site as needed, and this added flexibility allows you to cut down on project times considerably while also conserving valuable equipment and resources. If you need to quickly move around small containers or lightweight structures such as roofs, signs or fire escapes, then these new and used crane trucks are an affordable addition to your business.
The new and used crane trucks listed have a raisable boom (arm) that operates on a telescopic jib which expands or retracts as needed. This style gives the crane truck a tremendous horizontal reach that is ideal for painting, bridge construction, and for working in places that have a lot of obstacles or other forms of limited access.
Find the Perfect Crane Truck
Whether you need heavy duty or medium duty, diesel or gas-powered, spring suspension or air ride, tandem axle or tri, we surely have the right crane truck for you. Here are some other factors to consider when choosing the right new or used crane truck:
- Front Stabilizers – Otherwise known as outriggers, this heavy bar is lodged under your front bumper to provide extra stability while lifting (and also to keep the tires from bursting under the combined weight). They are oftentimes hydraulic for additional support.
- Remote Controllability – Some of these crane trucks for sale can be adjusted via remote control.
- Load Monitor Indicator (LMI) – This hydraulic system automatically calibrates the crane for a smooth and easy loading or unloading.
- Horsepower – A crane truck can range from 190 HP (low end) to around 505 HP (very strong).
- Type of Truck Bed – Some crane trucks come with a flatbed while others have utility and mechnical boxes.
Need More Information?
If you have a specific question for any of these crane trucks for sale, please be sure to contact the individual seller.