Find the Perfect Pneumatic Trailer
Our marketplace of pneumatic trailers for sale are perfect for handling "dry bulk" goods and materials, both small cube and large. Since this is cargo that must be kept dry at all times, pneumatic dry bulk trailers are vacuum-sealed so as to be completely insulated from air and moisture. Whether you are transporting sand, flour, sugar, or if you’re looking for heavy-duty franc sand trailers for sale, My Little Salesman has the right pneumatic dry bulk trailers for you – and quite possibly "in bulk".
Pneumatic Dry Bulk Trailers of All Sizes and Varieties
Before deciding on a pneumatic dry bulk trailer, first consider the different classes:
- Small Cube – This refers to dry bulk tanks with a capacity of 1,000 to 1,1000 cubic feet.
- Large Cube – Also known as "high cube", this refers to tanks with a capacity of 1,500 to 1,600 cubic feet (larger dry bulk tanks are usually customized). Any frac sand trailers for sale fall into this category.
Other Considerations Buying a Pneumatic Dry Bulk Trailer
Be sure to consider the following while looking at pneumatic trailers for sale...
- If you are transporting multiple goods at once, consider investing in dry bulk trailers with multiple compartments to maximize the value of each trip.
- Some dry bulk trailers offer air-pressurized handrails and catwalks, which extend or retract with a twist of an air valve. This added safety feature can prevent falling injuries when walking along the top of the tank.
- If you are transporting grain, then you are going to want a bottom drop pneumatic dry bulk trailer (which utilizes hopper openings that are located on the trailer’s underside).
- Aluminum pneumatic trailers have more room, but are typically less durable than steel pneumatic dry bulk trailers. Frac sand trailers for sale tend to be steel.
- The number of hopper bottoms and their width will impact how quickly you can unload.