Find the Right Water Wagon for Sale at My Little Salesman
Also known as a "water pull", a water wagon is designed to haul large quantities of water off-road across bumpy and uneven surfaces. Unlike a water truck, which we consider to be largely designed for on-road purposes, a water wagon must be even more rugged and durable than normal. Whether you are attaching your water pull to a scraper or an articulated truck and need a 500 gallon tank all the way up to 10,000 gallons, we’ve surely listed the right kind of water wagon for sale.
Choosing An Appropriate Water Pull
Tank size aside, any water wagon for sale can be separated into two types:
- Pump Powered – The more common type of water pull uses hydraulic pumps for greater accuracy and spread width. Usually you can adjust the pumps to further control the spray’s precision.
- Gravity Fed – The cheaper option does not have a motorized pump, but instead relies on a gravity bar to spray water. This gives it less of a range, but also saves you on maintenance.
Other Additional Water Pull Features
These features are completely optional, but they may help you in your various day-to-day tasks:
- Anti-siphon Loading Pipe – Allows you to attach your hose to fire hydrants.
- Pond-Fill Hose – Lets you to fill up your water wagon at any pond or water reservoir.
- Powder Coating – This industrial grade powder gives your water wagon frame extra flexibility and efficiency.
- Urethane Interior Coating – A heavy-duty industrial foam prevents corrosion within your water pull.
Have a Question About a Water Pull?
We list most of the important specifications for every water wagon for sale, but if you have any questions about a water wagon for sale that you like, please contact the individual seller.
Got a water wagon to sell? In minutes, you can create a classified ad and market it to thousands of users.
Start selling today