The Schedule is Set for the 12th Annual International Biomass Conference & Expo
Come learn from nearly 100 industry experts at the largest biomass event in North America
The 12th Annual International Biomass Conference & Expo is quickly approaching, set to take place this March 18-20th in in Savannah, Georgia at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center. Biomass Magazine and BBI International, who are both producing the event, have recently announced the the three-day agenda, which will be organized into four distinct divisions: pellets & densified biomass, biomass power & thermal, biogas & waste-to-energy, and advanced biofuels & biobased chemicals. There will also be a full-day, pre-conference event on the 18th detailing the latest advancements in material handling, titled the Biomass Preparation, Handling and Storage Workshop, taking place before the evening opening reception in the expo hall.
“We were overwhelmed with the diversity and quality of abstracts submitted this year. This is the largest biomass event in North America covering biomass power & heat, biogas, pellets and advanced biofuels and the agenda will truly provide in-depth content for all parts of the biomass industry.”
- John Nelson, director of marketing and sales for BBI International
The agenda, which was gathered from biomass industry experts from around the world and rated by the conference selection committee will give attendees the ability to hear and learn from nearly 100 industry experts and professionals on a variety of pressing topics including, but not limited to:
- Best Practices in Dust Control and Fire Risk Mitigation
- Awakening a Sleeping Giant: Why Biogas Developers Continue to Eye Food Waste Streams for New Project Developments
- First of Their Kind: Updates on the Commercialization Efforts of Leading Next Generation Biofuel Production Technologies
- The RFS & eRINS: An Un-Implemented Law that Could be a Boon for Biomass, Biogas and WTE
“When our technical sessions are paired with the expertise of our technology vendors, consultants and service providers exhibiting at our Expo, the International Biomass Conference & Expo is arguable the world’s largest annual All Things Biomass event."
- Tim Portz, program developer and executive director of the Pellet Fuels Institute
Registration for the International Biomass Conference & Expo is now open. To view the agenda click here.
By Ashley Burt
on January 24, 2019
More in Trade Shows