Shop new and used attachments for excavators, skid steers, backhoes, wheel loaders, tractors, and more.
Receive an email alert when new listings are added that match this search criteria. Be the first to know
Heavy Equipment Attachments for Dozers, Skid Steers, Excavators, Tractors, & More
Outfitting a piece of equipment with special heavy equipment attachments allows it to perform additional tasks that would not be possible with the standard design. For example, a hydraulic spreader attachment transforms a skid steer from a basic lifting machine into a versatile piece of farming equipment that can plant seeds and fertilizer, or a piece of road maintenance equipment that can salt snow-covered roads in a pinch. Using the right attachments effectively allows you to perform multiple tasks with only a single piece of equipment, saving you time and a lot of money all the while.
From digging and grading to trenching, demolishing, controlled spraying, mulching, transporting cumbersome materials (and much more), we list heavy equipment attachments for sale that will help you get the most out of your next purchase. You’ll find your heavy equipment accomplishing tasks you never thought possible thanks to these quality equipment attachment listings from My Little Salesman!
How to Pick the Right Heavy Equipment Attachments
Most attachments rely on power takeoff (PTO), so make sure that your engine has enough horsepower to properly power the attachment. Otherwise, choosing the best heavy equipment attachments always depends on the specific task at-hand. Here are some general equipment attachments and their uses:
- Quick Coupler – A hydraulic changer lets you swap out attachments fast.
- Buckets – Large buckets generally have more power, while small buckets have precision.
- Grapples – A claw-like grapple attachment can handle loose materials, clear land, remove rocks, perform demolition, and carry multiple logs at once.
- Augers – Drills holes for planting trees, posts, ore extraction and many other tasks.
- Pusher Blades – This attachment effectively transforms your heavy equipment into a dozer that can push materials as well as grade surfaces.
- Pallet Forks – A convenient attachment for handling pallets like a forklift.
- Trenchers – Used for digging trenches in regular soils as well as dense, rocky types.
- Breakers – Hammers that pulverize especially dense materials, compact soils and frozen earth.
- Plate Compactors – Used to compact the top layer of driveways, roads and parking lot jobs to create a smooth and uniform surface.
Inspecting Used Heavy Equipment Attachments
Always pay attention for the following when buying used heavy equipment attachments for sale:
- Leaks – Most attachments run on hydraulics, so make sure there are no cracks or leaks in the hoses.
- Fresh Paint – Some sellers will try and hide rust or other damage with a fresh coat of paint, so be wary if you see this.
- Welds – An attachment with welds is weakened and less likely to perform well.
- Strange Noise – Any strange noises or odors could be indicative of a more serious problem.