Browse new and used box trucks for sale, also known as straight trucks, delivery trucks, moving trucks, or dry vans, for your freight transportation needs.
Did you find what you were looking for?
Thank you for the feedback! If you have any suggestions on how to improve our site, please let us know.
Thank you for the feedback! Your suggestions and feedback immensely help us improve our site.
Box Trucks for Transporting Freight, Furniture, and Building Materials
Also known as dry vans, box trucks are heavy duty trucks with a storage compartment that’s separated from the cab. Box trucks are commonly used for the everyday transportation of appliances, furniture, boxes, and building materials from warehouses and job sites. Alternative versions such as refrigerated box trucks, utility box trucks, and landscaping box trucks are designed with other specific purposes in mind.
On MyLittleSalesman.com, you'll find an assortment of box trucks for sale that can transport whatever is needed to get the job done. Whether you need a smaller box van for local deliveries that are just around the corner or a large box for over-the-road long hauling, your next box truck is here for you.
Tips when choosing a Box Truck
Weight Class – Narrowing down the weight class can speed up the search. The smallest box trucks are Class 3, while the largest of them are Class 7. Small businesses can use Class 3 or Class 4 for deliveries, while off-road heavy equipment hauling from job site to job site will probably require a Class 7 box van.
Get a slightly larger box truck than what you need. This will keep wear-and-tear to a minimum while also allowing you to expand your business without needing to buy a larger truck right.
Drive System – A box truck with two-wheel drive gets better mileage, but it won’t be able to handle any off-road driving or easily drive through loose gravel and mud.
Special Box Trucks – Aside from normal box vans, there are also...
- Refrigerated Box Trucks – If you are transporting refrigerated or frozen cargo, you’ll need a refrigerated box truck to prevent spoilage.
- Utility Box Trucks – A basic box truck with extra storage racks and bins for tools and other various equipment for utility maintenance and repair.
- Landscaping Box Trucks – These box trucks have a ramp for easily stowing away landscaping equipment.
Inspecting Used Box Trucks for Sale
These steps will help you determine the condition and value of a used box truck for sale...
- Run your hand along the bottom of the doors and the back entrance to feel any rusted edges. Any raised spots on the floor means rust underneath. Pay attention to these areas.
- Check the latching system for rust and make sure it locks tightly.
- Check the tires for tread wear and inflation.
- Make sure the radiator fluid is a normal color and contains no rust.
- Make sure the engine’s surface and air filter are both clean. Grease or oil deposits on the engine could mean a lack of maintenance.
- The engine should not make any strange noises.
- Check all switches and lights.
- Match the odometer with signs of wear-and-tear for accuracy (for example, worn corners on a brake pedal is a strong indication that this vehicle is very old).
Got a box truck to sell? In minutes, you can create a classified ad and market it to thousands of users.
Start selling today