With an extra compartment made specifically for resting, sleeper trucks are designed for long hauls where sleeping lodges are not always readily accessible. Below you'll find new and used sleeper trucks for sale that offer comfort and have as many axles as you need to comfortably haul any type of cargo across long stretches of this great land.
Did you find what you were looking for?
Thank you for the feedback! If you have any suggestions on how to improve our site, please let us know.
Thank you for the feedback! Your suggestions and feedback immensely help us improve our site.
Sleeper Semi Trucks for Overnight and Long-Distance Hauling
With a luxury bunk area, kitchen, and bathroom, sleeper trucks are designed for long hauls where pulling over and catching some rest is the norm. While day cab semi-trucks are made for shorter trips, all sleeper trucks for sale are built for truckers who often live inside of their vehicles for lengthy periods of time.
My Little Salesman recognizes the need to travel long distances in comfort and luxury, which is why we list sleeper trucks for sale that have all of the creature comforts – and as many axles as you need – to comfortably haul virtually any type of cargo across long stretches of this great land.
Picking the Right Sleeper Truck
There are many reasons why sleeper semi trucks are popular:
First, consider the length of your route:
- Sleeper trucks are ideal for truckers who need to sleep overnight wherever they please.
- This allows drivers to stay refreshed and increases their safety.
Next, consider the cost benefits:
- Aside from being well-rested, you can also use the kitchen to eat healthy meals that are cheaper than anything you can find on the road.
- No more motel expenses.
Finally, consider the level of comfort you want:
- Sleeper cabs have a lot of extra room. If you have routes with long weights, or ever find yourself idling at a weight station for long periods of time, you’ll surely find the roomy compartments to be a much than the comparably cramped, upright quarters of day cab semi-trucks.
How to Choose Used Sleeper Trucks for Sale
Before you buy a used sleeper truck for sale, check out the following:
- Maintenance logs and the number of hours or miles logged.
- Have the tires all been changed at the same time for equal mileage?
- Visible rust and possible rust underneath raised surfaces (rust will damage your payload).
- Loose sealings between the doors and windows (creating drag and raising fuel costs).
- Are the tires cracked or do they have worn-down treads? Are the hubcaps bent (a sign of overloading the truck)?
- Are the tires made by the same manufacturer?
- Does the engine leak, sound strange, or have leaks or bad cables?
- Are the brakes corrosive?
- Do all of the equipment lights work?
Got a sleeper semi truck to sell? In minutes, you can create a classified ad and market it to thousands of users.
Start selling today