Did you find what you were looking for?
Thank you for the feedback! If you have any suggestions on how to improve our site, please let us know.
Thank you for the feedback! Your suggestions and feedback immensely help us improve our site.
Semi Trucks for Sale: Perfect for Overnight and Long-Distance Hauling
With a luxury bunk area, kitchen, and bathroom, sleeper trucks are designed for long hauls where pulling over and catching some rest is the norm. While day cab semi-trucks are made for shorter trips, all sleeper semi trucks for sale are built for truckers who often live inside of their vehicles for lengthy periods of time.
My Little Salesman recognizes the need to travel long distances in comfort and luxury, which is why we list semi trucks for sale with sleepers that have all of the creature comforts – and as many axles as you need – to comfortably haul virtually any type of cargo across long stretches of this great land.
Picking the Right Sleeper Truck
There are many reasons why sleeper semi trucks are popular:
First, consider the length of your route:
- Sleeper trucks are ideal for truckers who need to sleep overnight wherever they please.
- This allows drivers to stay refreshed and increases their safety.
Next, consider the cost benefits:
- Aside from being well-rested, you can also use the kitchen to eat healthy meals that are cheaper than anything you can find on the road.
- No more motel expenses.
Finally, consider the level of comfort you want:
- Sleeper cabs have a lot of extra room. If you have routes with long weights, or ever find yourself idling at a weight station for long periods of time, you’ll surely find the roomy compartments to be a much than the comparably cramped, upright quarters of day cab semi-trucks.
Top Tips for Buying Sleeper Semi Trucks
Before you buy a used sleeper truck for sale, consider the following:
- Understand Your Needs: Before you start looking for semi trucks for sale, understand what you need. This includes the size of the cargo you'll be carrying and the distances and terrain (mountains versus flat) you will traveling on.
- Check the Truck's History: Always ask for maintenance logs and check the number of hours or miles logged. This will give you an idea of how well the truck has been maintained.
- Inspect the Semi Truck:
- Have the tires all been changed at the same time for equal mileage?
- Visible rust and possible rust underneath raised surfaces (rust will damage your payload).
- Loose sealings between the doors and windows (creating drag and raising fuel costs).
- Are the tires cracked or do they have worn-down treads? Are the hubcaps bent (a sign of overloading the truck)?
- Are the tires made by the same manufacturer?
- Does the engine have leaks, sound strange, or bad cables?
- Are the brakes corrosive?
- Do all of the equipment lights work?
- Consider Fuel Efficiency: Fuel is a major cost for truckers. Look for trucks that offer good fuel efficiency to save on operating costs.
- Think About Comfort: If you're going to be spending long hours on the road, you want a truck that's comfortable. Consider factors like seat comfort, noise levels, dash display, and the layout of the cab. You'll also want to include amenities such as microwaves, refrigerators, TVs, cabinets, and bunk layout.
Got a sleeper semi truck to sell? In minutes, you can create an online listing for your sleeper semi truck and advertise it to thousands of buyers.
Start selling today