Did you find what you were looking for?
Thank you for the feedback! If you have any suggestions on how to improve our site, please let us know.
Thank you for the feedback! Your suggestions and feedback immensely help us improve our site.
Scissor Lifts for Sale (Find an All Terrain Scissor Lift & More)
All scissor lifts for sale have interlocking braces that can raise a small team of people upward, making them useful for construction, maintenance, warehouse, and even agricultural applications (when using vertical farming strategies). From heavy all terrain scissor lift models to smaller indoor versions, My Little Salesman hosts a huge listing of scissor lifts for sale that can safely handle most environmental challenges and height requirements.
Pros of Scissor Lifts
- Scissor lifts have large platforms that can support multiple crewmembers and ample equipment.
- Most scissor lifts for sale have a narrow wheelbase that allows you to fit through small entranceways and slide right up to walls for easy access when painting, washing windows, or performing other tasks.
- Scissor lifts are much cheaper than boom lifts (even an all terrain scissor lift).
Cons of Scissor Lifts
- Scissor lifts cannot go above 50 feet (in fact, most are limited to 20 or 30 feet).
- Scissor lifts can only move up and down, so there is no way to get around hanging obstacles.
Types of Scissor Lifts for Sale
- Hydraulic – These scissor lifts push oil through the hydraulic system using an engine, meaning they operate better in warm weather, where the oil is thin and flows more easily. Cold weather can make the oil thicker and harder to pump.
- Electric – Electrical scissor lifts are used mostly in small spaces, where a diesel engine can’t be used because of ventilation issues.
- Diesel – Most outdoor scissor lifts are powered by a diesel engine, and the ones with the highest reach are usually powered by a diesel engine as well.
- Pneumatic – These scissor lifts extend upward using air pressure. The big advantage is that they have less components and no engine, which means you are saving money on fuel and maintenance. They’re also environmentally-friendly.
Got a scissor lift to sell? In minutes, you can create a classified ad and market it to thousands of users.
Start selling today